I made a new batch of soap which I will donate to Havens Hospices. Havens Hospices provides palliative nursing and supportive care to adults and children living with complex or incurable conditions and I think they deserve a lot of respect and love for the work they do.
I hope some colourful natural soap will make the carers feel a bit better during these dreary times and that they will feel pampered.
- Coconut oil 250 grams
- Olive oil 600 grams
- Sweet Almond Oil 30 grams
- Castor oil 70 grams
- Rapeseed oil 50 grams
- Deionized water 135 grams
- Almond milk 135 grams
- NaOH 139.16 grams
- Lavender essential oil 10 grams
- Eucalyptus essential oil 5.50 grams
- Activated charcoal mixed with oil
- Indigo powder mixed with oil
- Green clay mixed with water